Welcome to 1840 Simon Kenton Way, the former site of the Bavarian Brewery, and your new home for the Kenton County Government Center!
The new Kenton County Government Center brings together county agencies from multiple locations to better serve our citizens. Through co-location, there will be both improved effectiveness and realized efficiencies. With approximately 4.5 acres, and located immediately off the 12th Street interstate exit, this location offers great access to residents with ample free surface parking.
The Kenton County Sheriff's Office is located on the first floor in suite 1200. We still have an office in Independence.
- Concealed Carry (CCDW)
- Vehicle Inspection
- Tax Collection
OFFICES AND SERVICES
- Kenton County Administration (Suite 5200)
- Treasury & Business Services (Suite 5100)
- Planning and Development Services- Administration (Suite 5300)
- Kenton County Attorney’s Office (Suite 4200)
- Kenton County Attorney’s Office- Child Support Division (Suite 4100)
- Planning and Development Services- Building Codes Administration and Planning & Zoning; Neighborhood Codes Administration (Suite 4300)
- Property Valuation Administration (Suite 3300)
- Technology Services (Suite 3200)
- Planning and Development Services - Infrastructure Engineering & GIS Administration (Suite 3400)
- Commonwealth’s Attorney Office (Suite 2300)
- Kenton County Chambers (Suite 2100)
- Homeland Security & Emergency Management (Suite 2400)
- Circuit Court Clerk- Driver’s License (Suite 2500)
- Kenton County Sheriff’s Office (Suite 1200)
- Kenton County Clerk’s Office (Suites 1100, 1101 & 1300)